AgileThought is a full service software development and implementation firm staffed by passionate, experienced software professionals. It is our goal to deliver exceptional service by combining many years of practical experience with extremely high standards of professionalism and quality. Collectively, our staff has "seen it all" and distilled the most valuable practices, techniques, tools, and methodologies into a set of world class service offerings that benefit a diverse set of clients and industries. Core service offerings include: Custom Application Development, Application Lifecycle Management, UI/UX Design/Implementation and Mobile Application Development.
AgileThought is looking for a Senior Developer responsible for the following:
- Designing, developing, implementing, and releasing quality custom software solutions as defined by client requirements and software specifications.
- Collaborating with AgileThought team members and clients to determine the best solution.
- Leading and mentoring junior consultants through projects.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills:
- 8+ years professional software development experience
- Deep understanding and knowledge of the .NET framework, including ASP.NET development
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET MVC is required
- SSIS /SSRS working knowledge is preferred
- Deep understanding and experience with agile development practices, including unit testing and continuous integration
- Solid working knowledge of and experience with one or more of the following technologies: SharePoint, SQL Server, JQuery, Azure, Entity Framework, Silverlight, WCF/ASMX/REST, WPF
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- A strong sense of ownership and a willingness to work with team members to drive out successful solutions
- Ability to learn business concepts quickly
Communicate technical concepts, Aptitude for learning new technologies, SharePoint, SQL Server, jQuery, Azure, Entity Framework, Silverlight, WCF/ASMX/REST, WPF, ASP.NET MVC